Please join us for the 9th Annual HR Legal Summit, co-sponsored by Ballard Spahr and SEPA SHRM. This year’s HR Legal Summit will be held in the mornings on Thursday, September 30 and Friday, October 1, 2021. We are excited about this year’s virtual conference with cutting edge sessions, top-notch speakers, professional credits, fresh perspectives, career-changing insights, and countless connections!
The Summit will take you on a deep dive into the world of pressing HR legal issues from COVID-19 to the labyrinth of leave laws to ESG to regulating workplace speech to what is coming under the Biden Administration, and much more.
- Sessions not to be missed:
- Collaborative Partnerships: HR, the Business, and the Law
- COVID-19: Are You Ready for the New Normal?
- Regulating Workplace Speech: Politics, Social Justice and Beyond
- ESG: HR’s Critical Role in the “S” (Social)
- Here Today, Gone Tomorrow: Managing the Labyrinth of Leave Law
- The Biden Administration: What is New and What is Coming?
Plus, our keynote speaker, April Simpkins, will be presenting on The Business Case for DEI – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Sessions are approved for HR Certification Institute credits, SHRM Professional Development Credits, and CLE credits. We hope that you will join us this year! The full agenda, additional information, and registration can be found here.