Thursday, March 18, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM AZT
As the law and practical situations faced by employers progress with the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, including the just-approved Johnson & Johnson single shot vaccine, and companies continue to examine what a partially vaccinated workforce and population will mean for them, a clear and informed perspective on what the future may look like becomes more of a business need with every passing day.
Please join our Phoenix Labor & Employment attorneys for a complimentary CLE webinar. They will offer a current assessment of how the inconsistent rollout of COVID-19 vaccines is impacting workplaces. The discussion will include:
- Whether companies can or should require, pay for, or otherwise incentivize employees to be vaccinated.
- Can or should employers bar employees from coming to work if they have not been vaccinated.
- Practical considerations for the workforce, including if or how vaccinations will affect teleworking and how employers will deal with the issue.
- Likely scenarios employers may encounter such as reasonable accommodation requests, interactions between vaccinated and unvaccinated workers and others who enter the workplace and privacy issues.
- Vaccine hesitancy and how employers can communicate effectively with their workforce, and address diversity and inclusion issues related to COVID-19 workplace safety.
We encourage you to submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the speakers may address them during the presentation.